This option is currently sold out.
Soften & soothe your skin.
A calming blend of gentle French Rose Clay, softening Coconut Milk, and soothing Chamomile, this gentle pink clay mask works to soften and soothe the skin, without drying it out. If you typically dislike clay masks - this one's for you. Your skin is left feeling soft and pampered, never tight and dry.
100% Natural. Cruelty-Free. Made in Brooklyn, NY.
Great for dry skin, sensitive skin, and combination skin types.
Nourish is already a powerhouse for super sensitive skin, but try adding oats and yogurt to give the mask a boost. The lactic acid in the yogurt will help to gently exfoliate dead skin cells and tighten pores, while helping to reduce fine lines. Oats help to soothe and calm skin irritations.
- Add 1 ½ teaspoon of the Nourish clay powder to a mixing bowl.
- Add a nickel-sized amount of yogurt into the bowl.
- Add two pinches of oats to your mixture.
- Stir until it creates a fluffy paste and the clay powder has completely dissolved.
- Pink Clay - gently cleanses the skin and clears build-up in pores, without stripping the skin barrier.
- Coconut Milk - softens the skin and soothes inflammation. Rich in vitamins A, B6, C, E, Iron, and Magnesium.
Mix 1 tsp of powder gradually with water, until a paste is formed. Apply a thin layer to face after cleansing, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Once dry, rinse off with warm water.
Use 1-2x a week, depending on your skin needs.
Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Kaolin (White Clay), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Powder