This option is currently sold out.
Balancing, Soothing, Clarifying. Rebalance & replenish your skin.
A balancing blend of clarifying French Green Clay, replenishing Spinach and Alfalfa, rebalancing Lavender, and soothing Aloe Vera, this pore-clearing mask works to clarify and calm the skin.
100% Natural. Cruelty-Free. Made in Brooklyn, NY.
Great for oily and acneic skin types, though gentle enough for dry skin types. Perfect for anyone looking to clarify and reset their skin. If you typically dislike clay masks - this one is for you. Your skin is left feeling soft and pampered, never tight and dry.
Clarify is my favorite mask, because it gently cleanses and clears your skin. However, sometimes when I need a little extra oomf, I like to pair it with Thayer’s Witch Hazel and a little bit of the Clarify Oil. If you’re looking for extra clarifying power, witch hazel is a great addition. If hydration and deep pore cleansing are your concerns, the Clarify Oil is excellent, as it’ll give the mask a medicated 2% Salicylic acid boost, while adding extra moisture.
- Add 1 ½ teaspoon of the Clarify clay powder to a mixing bowl.
- Squeeze a full pipette of Clarify Oil into the bowl.
- Add ½ teaspoon of witch hazel into the mixture.
- Stir until it creates a thick paste and the clay powder has completely dissolved.
- French Green Clay - detoxifies the skin by removing impurities from pores, helping to calm irritation. It also regulates oil and sebum production.
- Spinach Powder - clears the complexion by minimizing acne and any bruising on the skin. Rich in Vitamin K and Folate.
Mix 1 tsp of powder gradually with water, until a paste is formed. Apply a thin layer to face after cleansing, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Once dry, rinse off with warm water.
Use 1-2x a week, depending on your skin needs.
Illite (French Green Clay), Kaolin (White Clay), Spinach Powder, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Powder