This option is currently sold out.
Brightening, Softening, Refining
A brightening blend of gentle Yellow Clay, exfoliating Pineapple and Papaya, and softening Honey. This exfoliating mask works to resurface and soften skin, revealing a natural glow.
Great for those looking to brighten their complexion. Gentle enough for dry skin types. If you typically dislike clay masks - this one's for you. Your skin is left feeling soft and pampered, never tight and dry.
Made in Brooklyn, NY.
Honey is great for acne because it is antibacterial, anti-aging because of its antioxidants, and a powerful glow maker! For an even more intense glow, we recommend adding chamomile tea. Chamomile is known to fade acne scars and is both anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Add a 1 ½ teaspoons of clay powder to a mixing bowl.
- Add a dime size amount of honey into the bowl.
- Squeeze the tea bag before tossing it out to get every last drop of the goodness.
- Once the water is at an appropriate temperature for facial application, pour a teaspoon into the clay and honey mixture.
- Stir until it creates a paste and the clay powder has completely dissolved.
- Yellow Clay - energizes and brightens the complexion by gently exfoliating. It also calms down redness and any discomfort caused by irritations.
- Honey - helps to soothe inflammation, and naturally hydrates and softens the skin.
- Papaya and Pineapple - great sources of active enzymes (namely papain and bromelain) which help exfoliate and cleanse the skin’s surface. They are natural sources of Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs), which smooth the skin and help even the skin tone.
Mix 1 tsp of powder gradually with water, until a paste is formed. Apply a thin layer to face after cleansing, avoiding the eye and mouth area. Once dry, rinse off with warm water.
Use 1-2x a week, depending on your skin needs.
Kaolin (Yellow Clay), Kaolin (White Clay), Honey Powder (Honey (and) Maltodextrin), Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract